What is a Chronograph Watch?
The chronograph watch is referred to as an electronic instrument having one or more hands that you stop on your command for the reason of measuring time elapsed. You may not have known much about this, but certainly you have heard about stopwatches. Most watches nowadays have this feature as the smartwatch or android smartwatch or any other type out there. Whether smartwatch or analog chronograph watch, they function the same way. They either come in two major forms: the mechanical – analog watch or digital such as the smartwatch.
How the Chronograph watch Operates
Mechanical chronograph operates on a spring mechanism just like the normal mechanical wristwatch. You wind mechanical watch manually. The controls are made up of 2 or 3 pushbuttons. There are control buttons – start button, stop button and probably the reset button.
Mechanical watches are quite precise enough for ordinary usages. However, anyone desiring highly accurate chronograph may then opt for the digital. The smartwatch may be the best option then. Requiring this high level of may be uncommon. Somehow, they are fondly needed for athletic endeavors. For this purpose time is measured in split of a second. This digital chronograph can display tenths, hundredths and thousandths of a second. It usually employs the use of precision oscillator found in quartz watches. Digital features are most popular nowadays. Most recently are the emergence of the smartwatch which adds another level of technology.
When Chronograph Watch Was Invented
The name first emerged in 1720. It was developed by an Englishman, Graham. He is referred to today as “the father of Chronograph”. He developed a clock that one could swiftly start and stop. The accuracy was in 1/16 of a second. Although, this has no place in today’s standards as this is horribly inaccurate. But then it raised much dust in the industry.
About a century after, the first one was made by a Frenchman called Rieussec. His clock was the first to bear the name chronograph. The clock had dots on it to measure the elapsed of time. This invention drew an arc with a pen on the surface. The length could determine how long the mechanism had operated. The mechanism was quite complex but was somewhat reliable and accurate.
The meaning of the Greek root word ‘chronograph’ is ‘time writing’. Rieussec’s clock was the only true chronograph as it actually involves writing. The name today has changed to stopwatch. Most people had no idea what a chronograph is today. People are used to stopwatches like smartwatch, android smartwatch or phone watch. These are en vogue now! Although, technical speaking, this is a misconception. Rather, the names are used interchangeably now.
Wristwatches, smartwatches or phone watches are quite common now and have features of a chronograph built on its face. When you build in mechanical stopwatch into an analog wristwatch, it’s referred to as the chronograph watch. They are heavier and pricey simply because of their complexity. However, stopwatches may be an ideal name for smartwatches or android smartwatch. They are handy and very useful when the use arises. Check our online store, The Watch for more of our exciting stock. You can also check us out on our facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/divine-watches
Many things usually obsess men. A nice wrist watch for men is one of it. It’s a device that they usually flaunt. Sometimes, men are ready to spend their fortune on it. Therefore, this time machine is a fantastic gifts idea for a man. Nevertheless, you need to consider a lot of factors when buying wrist watches for men.
What’s his lifestyle like?
First and foremost, the wrist watch you select must be functioning properly and suited to his lifestyle. If you handle heavy equipment then you need a wrist watch that can stand the wear and tear associated with the job. Leather strap wrist watches for men are usually durable. Moreover, stainless steel bracelets are also good for harsh conditions. However, a sport enthusiast will want other functions besides the basic ones. Such functions like ability to measure distance, heart rates monitors, digital display, water resistant features and many more beneficial to sportsmen.
Some men prefer a different watch for play and work. They like a metallic finishing for everyday use. And also a classy genuine leather strap for some formal occasions.
Size of the face When buying Wrist Watches for Men
Wrist watches for men have larger dials than that of ladies watches. The size of the dial is in proportion to the size of your wrist. The standard face looks a little bit feminine. When buying a watch for men opt for the ones with larger face. This is a pretty ideal wrist watch for men. Men with thin wrists can use the size of 34-40mm dial while the larger dial of 46mm is excellent for men with fatter wrists. The thickness of the dial is sometimes determined by how big it somewhat looks.
Quartz or Automatic
Two mechanisms drive wrist watches for men. These are the quartz and automatic watches. Quartz uses a quartz crystal to control oscillation and it is powered by a battery. In effect, a quartz movement wrist watch doesn’t need manual winding. The second one is the automatic watch. These wrist watches for men use the movements of the wearer’s wrist to wind the engine and power it. However, quartz watches are quite accurate than the compact automatic watches. Mechanical watches too do exist. In this case, you will need to manually wind the pendulum to get it working unlike the smart watch.
Analog or Digital
Digital watches display time by means of LCD and LED dials. An example is the smart watch. They show the time in the numerical format. Analog are the traditional wrist watches for men. They have 3 basic hands which determine the time. There are the hour, minute and second hands. The markers are in Roman numerals or numbers.
Colors of Wrist Watches for Men
Yeah, some colours are pretty nice for men. Brown, Black and tan are colors that are excellent for men. Men reserve the obviously bright colours for ladies. Bright colors such as blue, red, yellow pink are not somewhat appealing to men. Silver, platinum-plated and gold watches are masculine in appearance. They are perfect fit for shirts and slacks.
Added features of Wrist Watches for Men
There are other fascinating features that are great for wrist watches for men. They include:
• Stop watches
• Lap counter
• Integrated GPS
• Heart rate monitor
• Altitude and tidal cycle reporters
• Temperature recorders
This is the greatest determining factor when buying wrist watches for men. The material, the brand and even the design also influence your choice. Quartz watches aren’t pricey. They are cheaper than the automatic models. Vintage watches obviously cost more.
Besides all the point mention above, there is one other factor you need to consider. Be conscious of where you buy the watch. There are fake watches out there and imitations. Therefore, buy from seller with high reputation. That’s why, The Watch online watch store is here to help you.
This is an exciting and easy to operate smartwatch. It’s found almost everywhere in Nigeria. It comes in different interesting colours. DZ09 smartwatch is pretty fashionable and the device is certainly a must have for everyone that has an eye for fashion. Yet, it isn’t pricey. It competes with other smartwatches in quality and functionalities.
The phone watch has an “off” and “on” button. This button also serves as the exit button to go back to the home screen. The long press functions as the power button. You will need to respond to the question by pressing “no” or “yes” if you want to shutdown or not. In addition, a short press is to quit the current screen to home screen. When you don’t know what to do, you can find this button very helpful.
Analog Watch Display
When the watch hibernates, pressing the power button brings it alive again. It comes up by displaying an analog watch on the screen. Remember that DZ09 Smartwatch is a touch screen phone. Simply tap the face of the watch to display another design of analog watch. Repeat this until it displays the desired watch format.
Charging the Battery of DZ09 Smartwatch
Having picked your desired colours, the first thing you should do is to charge the battery until it is completely full. This sets it out for the day’s activities. The battery is pretty small. You need to charge it for about 2 hours to get the battery fully charged. This is quite easy. It’ll power the smartwatch for the tasks of the day, If you an active user. However, the battery can keep you for 2 days if you don’t use it so often.
Decide on How to Use DZ09 Smartwatch
Since DZ09 smartwatch can stand alone as a phone watch. You can also use it to compliment a smartphone by synchronizing the smartwatch with the your smartphone. You’ll need to download and install BT Notificator on your android smartphone google play store. This software must be active on your smartphone.
Turn on the bluetooth on the two devices and pair them. On the DZ09 smartwatch reply yes to the synch requests. Then all notifications on your smartphone will be coming to your phone.
You may also decide to use the watch as a standalone phone watch. Simply insert your SIM card and memory card. Then you are good to go. You can make calls or receive calls from the SIM card.
Use with a SIM Card and Memory Card
If you decide to insert a SIM card to your DZ09 Smartwatch, then you can receive or make local calls. These are call from the SIM card in SIM slot of the watch. It has only one slot for SIM card and another slot for memory card. The smartwatch can also receive or make calls from BT which are calls from your smartphone. It will always ask you to choose between Local or BT calls when it is connected to the smartphone. In a nutshell, you have access to make calls on the SIM cards on the smartphone as well as the one inserted to DZ09 smartwatch.
Storage device is TF that is the memory card. You can insert up 32Gb memory card. This will allow you to enjoy your music and have access to the watch camera to take pictures.
Other Features of DZ09 Smartwatch
Pedometer is a nice feature of the DZ09 Smartwatch. It measures the steps taken by the user. Pedometer is beneficial for sporting activities. Sedentary reminder and sleep monitor are other interesting features of the smartwatch.
When you connect to the smartphones, you will have access to all the messages and contacts of the smartphone. This makes life pretty easy and interesting. Check more these brand our website, The Watch and our facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/divine-watches
The DZ09 smartphone must stay within the wireless range which is 10 meters aways. The Bluetooth will disconnect if you are farther apart. Instantly, the smartwatch will start alarming and vibrating calling your attention to the disconnected Bluetooth. This situation often happens when someone is taking away your phone. It is an anti lost function of the watch.
What is a Smartwatch?
You can enable your smartwatch with a screen interface to be internet ready. The basic smartwatch will simply do a lot more than telling the time. Nonetheless, most of the smartwatches allow you to check your emails, monitor your social media account and also somehow play games. When buying smartwatch, the smartwatch have varieties of designs and functionalities. These devices will give even the smartphone a good and exciting run for its money.
Why buying Smartwatch?
Moreover, most professionals are opting to buying smartwatch. They are updated frequently without pulling up to check their smartphones. Some smartwatches are synchronized with the smartphones. You will receive constant alerts, apps, notifications and other interesting features on the smartwatch. In order to deliver these services, the smartwatch and the smartphone must be within the wireless range. Often you will connect them through bluetooth. These are features of IOS and android smartphones.
More often, smartwatches are best configured for IOS or android devices and even both. Others may select few other selected operating systems that will be compatible. Since smartwatches are somewhat assisting with the smartphones, you must ensure that they are compatible with the latest operating system.
Trendy Features of Smartwatches
The smartwatch has exciting and interesting features. Nevertheless, some of the features are listed and discussed below:
Some smartwatches are good activity trackers. They have features like accelerometer which measures the intensity. And the pedometer which measures steps. Some may have heart monitor and other tracking technology.
The smartwatches are manufactured in varieties of designs and styles. This means you can get a personalized look for your smartwatches. To get a classic system in similar designs to the traditional watch, you will have to go for the one that has a leather strap or stainless steel bracelet. You can pick up the one for outdoor activities and fitness related with flexible silicone straps.
Some allow you to give voice commands, receive and send text messages, record memos and surf the web without using your hands.
When buying smartwatches that come with corning gorilla glass, they have anti wear and tear features. These keep them intact despite the daily or frequent uses. You don’t have to worry about scratches or other annoying damage.
However, if you insert a memory card to your smartwatches, you can easily play music. In addition, you will also have access to your media library.
Link alarm or Anti theft alert
The smartwatch keeps alarming or vibrating when out of the wireless range. This lets you know that you are losing connectivity with the smartphone which may be due to various reasons around you.
Check our website, The Watch for nice smartwatches.
Mechanical watch represents about 5% of wristwatches quite unlike the smartwatch or the android smart. The remaining 95% are simply quartz timepieces. These are much more precise and accurate as well as cheaper. It demands lesser maintenance than the mechanical ones. The reason for consumers opting for watches with mechanical movements is that they yearn to own an extraordinary timepiece. Some these are made with a high level of creative acumen.
In addition, high quality mechanical watches are somehow regarded as status symbol. Also, they are just very pricey smartwatches and aren’t often made in large quantities. You can check some of our wristwatches by clicking here.
How the mechanical watch movement works unlike the smartwatch
The smartwatch is mini-computer. A mechanical watch simply puts make use of a mechanical means to measure the passage of time. But unlike quartz which uses crystal watches, they are often electronic. Power is provided within the watch by a flat, long piece of metal known as the mainspring.
Interestingly, the power in smartwatch is provided by the battery. However, mechanical watch is wound into a tight coil by turning the crown. It is attached to the winding stem. When the watch runs, it gradually releases the tension in the mainspring. This transfers its mechanical energy by a series of gears to eventually move the hands of the watch.
The mainspring rotates the main spring barrel which in turn rotates the center wheel. The center wheel completes a revolution in an hour and the minute on the face is somewhat connected to this wheel by a pivot. A second gear wheel is driven by the center wheel.
It makes rotational movement every 12 hours. This is attached through a pivot hand to the watch hour hand. Even the center wheel also moves a third gear wheel. This drives the third gear wheel and the fourth wheel that connects to the seconds hand on the watch.
There is a balance wheel that turns back and forth offering the timekeeping part of a watch. It works in similar manner to the one found in grandfather’s clock pendulum swings. In the mechanical watch is an escapement mechanism that maintains the motion of the balance wheel. Nevertheless, it is accurately timed by pushing it on each swing, making the gears to make a determined amount of movement each swing.
The five basic parts of a mechanical watch
It’s the source of energy to power the watch.
• Gear Train
The balance wheel receives power from the mainspring through the gear train. It adds each of the swings of the balance wheel to determine units of seconds, minutes and hours.
• Balance Wheel
Swings back and forth just like the pendulum in accurate timing to provide the timekeeping element.
• Escapement Mechanism
This Keeps the balance wheel in persistent motion and the gears keeps advancing.
• Clock Face
This displays the time with the watch hands.
If you are pretty interested in a career along this line, then it can offer a unique and specialized career for those interested in engineering. More so, the Institute of Swiss Watchmaking is one of the best hands in offering highly specialized certified courses in Swiss watch making, and as technician.
Luxury Watches of the World is where you can read up about everything leading to watch making brands. It also explores their unique history, as well as giving the best consideration to a career in watch making.
Time management techniques are very important in our day to day activities. Time is pretty short. A man has 613,200 hours on earth if he is to live for 70 years. One third of these hours are spent sleeping if he spends 8 hours daily sleeping that amount to about 204,400 hours. It leaves an individual with 17,033 days to achieve all his desires on earth from birth to age 70. The emergency of smart watch helps to manage our time effectively.
You have just a short period of time to carry out all the important tasks. Be on the watch. You need time to do some workouts, chat with family and friends, complete important projects and many other assignments.
There are many busy people in the world. But interestingly these people are able to take time out for various activities. They have time to go to gyms, attend to their families, enjoy and yet have much time to do their work. Even many CEO’s of big companies find times of leisure for themselves and yet meet up with the demand of works and families.
So then what stops you and I from having enough time? Are we busier than the politicians and CEO’s? But the notable difference is that they learn to manage their time wisely.
These busy people realize the value of time and apply wisdom to manage it. They have key time management techniques at their finger tips. They organize themselves and are ultimately more productive. Can ordinary man be so efficient too in time management? Yes, this is quite possible. But it takes time and discipline to learn the acts and live it daily.
Below are 7 effective time management strategies:
1. Learn to prioritize things. There is great truth in the fact that you can’t do it all going by volume of task before you. This is where you need to prioritize what you have to do first and then the one to come last. Work on those you think deserve urgent attention first before you go ahead the next. Therefore evaluate the tasks and arrange in the order of importance.
2. Use a daily planner and stick to every schedule you’ve written. Make a list of the things you need to do and when you have to do it. Work with a planner with you always. Consult it frequently and write new commitments. Your smart watch is even a fantastic tool in your hand. You need to often strike out those that are no more necessary due to new situations.
3. Always find time to relax and unwind. There is much strength and seal when you start a task fresh and revitalized. Your smart watch is a good tool. It monitors your sleep time. Remember to always take a break at intervals. Don’t turn yourself to a workaholic. Get enough rest after accomplishing many tasks. Your smart watch records all these activities during the day. This makes you refreshed and strong to embark on more tasks.
4. Create a time management plan. If you draw up a plan for yourself, it’s pretty easy to evaluate yourself to know if you’re following your schedules in a given period of time. It’s advisable to create a plan for an effective time management. The smart watch is such a wonderful device that can track down all these parameters and generate excellent easy to digest reports. It allows you to track your goals and you can determine if you’re actually accomplishing them.
5. Give yourself a time limit for each task. Always set the time to finish a project even from the commencement. You will know if you can still take in more tasks depending on extra time you may have left. Your smart watch alarm is very useful for this purpose. You are definitely more efficiency when you break your task into manageable time blocks. You may assign 30 minutes for a task, another 1 hour depending on the tasks involved. This little time block makes you to achieve more. Get a smart watch and be smart in managing your time.
6. Be organized. Get yourself well organized. You smart watch that will get you more organized. Use your personal computer to your greatest advantage. Organized your files of the computer, this way it’s a lot easier to search for files you need to work if you create a filing system. In addition, arranging your filing system takes less time than searching for a misplaced file. Organizer and to-do-list are common features of a smart watch.
7. Seek help. If you discover that you’re heavily loaded with many tasks, that it isn’t likely you achieve your scheduled tasks, there is no harm in seeking for help from other people around you.
8. Steer clear from procrastination. If you find yourself often putting things off for another day then it’s time to stop it. Procrastination will lead you to mismanage your time. Though, it is somehow true that sometimes this is inevitable. Most often you simply feel too lazy to work on your tasks or other times friends invite us out and you can’t say no. Yet there are lots of stuffs on our table to be accomplished. Nevertheless, an effective time management strategy is to avoid procrastination.
9. Be flexible, yet firm. It’s a good practice to always stick to your schedules. There are times this isn’t always possible. When you have an additional task to do which isn’t part of our initial schedule, it’s advisable to find time within your tight schedule to get it done. Although we should learn to say “no”, but we practically can’t accommodate such in our schedule. However, always leave some few hours in your schedule to take care of emergency errands or unexpected jobs. If nothing comes up eventually, we can use this time to complete everything on our to-do-list on your smart watch or smartphone.
Let this effective time management techniques be your guide and you’ll discover that you do much more than you envisage for the day. Be equipped with all the devices that will get you smarter such as a smart watch, smartphone or a tablet. You will soon find out that you are more productive and having excellent output even when under pressure. You can get a feel of what we have on our online shop, by clicking The Watch .
Smartwatches or smart phone watches are simply not for the young or computer freaks and technologically savvy alone. But these smartwatches are for everybody that cares about his health. There are lots of advancements and breakthroughs in the industry. The health sector is witnessing much technological advancements as result of the emergence of these smartwatches. In effect, there are positive impacts of these android smartwatches or wearable devices on healthcare delivery.
Role of Smartwatches in Healthcare Delivery
On health parlance, there are quite a number of wearable devices that assist in monitoring heart rate. Some take records of blood pressure. You can check these parameters by merely looking as your wrist. This is pretty easy. The smartwatches are very accurate and easy to use. It does not pose any known health problem to human. It does its work without interfering in your daily chores. Android smartwatches or any other wearable devices can effectively track your sleep patterns. It can measure the rate of your heart beat. It also record how far you have walked in a day and many more amazing features.
Collection of Medical Data
In addition, smart watch devices are quite useful. Interestingly, some can measure or collect data on your movements during the day. Many have the feature to record sleeping time, analyses these data and present reports that are quite easy to digest. This makes you to gain much knowledge about your activities during the day. And also determine if there is any need for a change of habits. You can have all these parameters measured during the course of your normal daily activities without much extra efforts.
However, most medical practitioners have not really keyed to the habit of monitoring patience. They haven’t commenced obtaining medical data needed to offer best healthcare delivery services. Individuals are already changing their ways of life as a result of the data from these smartwatches or wearable devices. Google inc. is doing much and breaking into the health sector with much success. Doctors they are more effective when in the health sector using smart phone watches. It allows for easy diagnosis, better therapy and excellent healthcare delivery.
Simply conceptualize a world where your smartwatch could detect and collect data over a period on certain parameters. If these smartwatches can take parameters on your health. Such data as sleeping time and when you ate too little or too much, you can combat any illness before it comes. Some other medical parameters are not getting enough exercise, levels of blood oxygenation and blood pressure excessive elevation. Recording many other important health key parameters are also possible. These could easily be analyzed to know if you have crossed your health threshold. You then prepare to catch up with an illness before it breaks you down completely. You can check some of our stock by click The Watch
Some companies are making waves in this line of business. Google, the internet giant, is one. Airstrip Technologies are also making headlines with its healthcare apps. Its apps are already going places. Many patients are tracking down electronically their medical records. Android smartwatches and other smartwatches are becoming household devices. They will certainly make their ways into the medical world causing considerable changes in the way we do things in the medical world. Amazing smartwatches .
One very exciting way to show one’s love to a person is giving pretty nice wristwatches. It somewhat expresses affection and love when buying smart watch for instance as a gift. If someone gives you an android smartwatch or wristwatch as a present, it means you are worth more than gold to the person.
There is the saying that “good gifts come in small packs”. This very much expresses the value of presenting a android smart watch or an ordinary wristwatch gift to a loved one. When you carefully select a stylish and elegant wristwatches, it’s an excellent present to a very special person. Nevertheless, don’t rush to do this. Stay calm, be collected and exercise lots of cautions when making your choices. It’s good for your present to be the best fits in grand style, functionality and of course, the personality of the person.
Since there are many kinds of wristwatches out there, you need to plan ahead when trying to pick one for your loved one. There are majorly four types you need to make your choice from.
Listed below are 4 major types of wristwatches including android smartwatch:
- Analog Wristwatch: The traditional analog wristwatch has a button to wind up the watch. This type doesn’t use battery but basically has a set of engine that keeps the watch working when it is properly wound up. It is far older than the smart watch. Nevertheless, some new analog today have batteries to keep it alive. They normally possess the second, minute and hours attached. These types of wristwatches are usually durable than the smartwatch and are a good symbol of luxury and style.
- Kinetic Wristwatch: This is a sub type of the analog. It powers itself from the movement of the wearers. These movements make it to gain much kinetic energy. It doesn’t use batteries unlike the smart phone or smartphone. The motions in our wrists are the sources of power for the watch for the day.
- Quartz Wristwatch: This is also somehow a sub type of analog wristwatches. It was first produced in 1969. The main power is the piezoelectric quartz crystal. This crystal makes it resolves most difficulties which the analog watches were confronted with. In effect, it is more efficient than the analog in time keeping.
- Digital Wristwatch: This device has a digital screen and often shows time in numbers. It was introduced in the 70s. Most often, it isn’t heavy but durable. It frequently comes with other fascinating features such as compass, GPS, altimeter and smart watch or smartwatch has more exciting features. A android smartwatch or smart watch is under this category and other ones are android smartwatch, smartwatch android, smart watch phone etc.
Tips on Buying Wristwatches or android smartwatch
The following tips must be on your finger tips when buying a wristwatch:
- Gender – There are wrist watches or smart watches for men and some others for women. Try to avoid buying the wrong one. Men’s watches are usually masculine, bigger, stronger and sometimes heavier. Though, today this threshold isn’t very clear cut. Both sexes prefer smart watch equally.
- Lifestyle: The lifestyle of the person to present is very essential. Therefore, note the lifestyle of the person. A sports watch is a wonderful choice for engaging in sports. This may not be very suitable for someone that spends for most of its time in the office. The office person may prefer smart watch or android smartwatch more than any other type.
- Color: Black and silver colours are popular among most people. They pretty match every dress and quite suitable for all occasions. Nevertheless, you can opt for other colours depending of the person’s complexion or personality. You have varieties of colours of smartwatch.
- Style and Features: There are many styles. There are quite innumerable features of wristwatches out there. You have to make your choice between sports, casual, official and dress watches. Other interesting features of wristwatches are hear-rate monitors, alarms, barometers, time zones and compasses. The smart watch can even do much more than these. Check our online watch store,The Watch for some nice watches
Hence, make all these points handy when selecting the best wristwatch or smart watch gifts for your friends or family members. But remember that God’s time is the best. Get the best all the time!